This document provides you with the details of how we store, retrieve and utilise your personal information. Please check this document periodically, as we regularly update it. If you wish to find out more about the information we have stored about you, kindly email us at
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Collection of information
In order to manage and operate our website efficiently, we may collect and process the following data:
- Details of the date and time of your visits to our website and resources you may have accessed on our site, including location information, traffic data, weblogs, etc.
- Any information you may have declared to our staff, or via our website whenever you get in touch with us.
- Information that you may have provided us by filling out web forms on the site, for example, at the time of registration or buying products.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .
Cookie compliance and our policy
At different points in time, we are obliged to collect your computer information for the improvement of our services. Generally, this is statistical information for our internal use and for the advertisers who publicise their products and services on our website. None of this collected data and is used to reveal your identity. This statistical data is an aggregate of information about the volume and frequency of visitors to our website and their use of our resources. We do not collect any personal information by placing cookies on your phone, laptop or computer. The cookies we use have been created for the exclusive purpose of improving the services of our website and ensuring that we can offer the right products to you.
How we use your information
As stated earlier, we periodically collect data about you, so that we may improve our product offerings and services. Listed below are the objectives of our data collection:
- When you fill a form on our website, or electronically transmit a request for information, we are obliged to fulfil your request about a product or service that we may offer. After we receive your consent, we may also send you information on different products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- When you make an online purchase on our website, you enter into a contract with us, and this may require us to contact you, using the information you have provided.
- We may periodically require to send you information regarding any changes to our products, services or site. It could be that these changes may affect our services to you and we reserve the right to send you notices regarding these.
- Information regarding purchases made by other consumers may be beneficial to you and we may send these communications to you.
- The information you have provided may be used by a third-party with our consent so that we can provide you with information about certain services and products that we believe may be of interest to you. However, you will only receive this communication if you have declared your consent to receive it.
- Our company or any third party can contact new consumers if consent has been provided for such contact or specific communications.
- There is always an option to revoke your consent on our website. You may use this facility to shield your details from us or a third-party.
- Please note that we never reveal any information that can identify you to our advertisers, although we may share statistical information relating to visitors on our website.
Personal data storage
- All information that you provide is always stored within a secure server and all transaction details are fully encrypted, in the interests of safety and security.
- It is worth noting that data transmission via the internet is never completely secure and we cannot guarantee complete safety when it comes to the transmission of electronic data. So, when you agree to transmit data, there is always an element of risk and the onus lies on you. Likewise, password protection and confidentiality is also your responsibility.
Sharing of information
When necessary, we may share personal information with members of our group, holding companies and subsidiary companies. Such information may only be shared when required. In these cases, we use the following guidelines:
- Personal information may be shared only after obtaining third-party disclosure.
- If our business is sold partly or fully to a third-party, it may result in the sharing of personal data
- We may be required to legally comply in the sharing and disclosure of personal data
- Such data may sometimes be shared to reduce the risk of fraud and identify credit risks.
Our website may often contain links that direct you to the services of third parties. These third-party websites will have their own privacy policies, and by clicking on these links, you agree to accept their policies. If you are concerned about the implications of the policies of third parties, kindly access them from their websites and read it. Euphoria Direct does not have any control of third-party sites and cannot be held liable or responsible for the implications of their policies.