So you’re thinking of spicing things up by doing it somewhere a little different than usual, or perhaps you just want to indulge your spontaneous side – make sure to follow Euphoria Direct’s sex tips guide to getting it right when it comes to getting frisky outside of the bedroom…
In the car…
- Know what space you’re working with. The back seat isn’t as big as you think.
- Go somewhere secluded, unless you want the entire Asda car park to know what you’re up to.
- Leave any evidence. Especially if it isn’t your car…
- Forget to turn the handbrake on.
On the beach…
- Enjoy the romance of a beautiful setting (we’re thinking Barbados more than Skegness).
- Let sand get into the equation. Ouch.
- Do it in broad daylight in front of all the holiday goers… Obviously
In a nightclub…
- Be safe! Chances are if you’re doing it in a nightclub then it’s probably with someone you haven’t known for very long, so always use a condom.
- Cunningly try and sneak into the girls’ loos together only to be confronted by a line of 10 ladies waiting for a wee.
In the kitchen…
- Make use of counters, tables, kitchen islands… whatever flicks your switch! (But not the hob.)
- Throw a little food into the mix (e.g. whipped cream and strawberries, not roast chicken leftovers).
- Do anything before removing knives, graters, peelers and general objects of threat from the area.
- Forget to clean all surfaces afterwards… this is the kitchen after all, people.
On the internet…
- Know your best angles! If the camera isn’t always your friend, then take it out from underneath your chin and point it somewhere more flattering.
- Tease. Playing via webcam is a great way to keep the spark alive in long distance relationships.
- Do anything with someone you don’t completely trust, or anything you don’t want passed around the internet. Videos and pictures can be shared in an instant these days, so stay safe.
We hope our sex tips has given you some ideas for getting frisky outside of the bedroom 🙂